I forgot to talk about Janine Jeffries coming out and working on Prophecy this past Friday. Though she didn't get much done. Prophecy is still in "please don't touch me" mode. So it was not a long session, and Prophecy actually had to be reprimanded a few times for kicking out! Janine said she had never had a case like her before. Why does Prophecy have to be so original?
Even towards the end, she was merely tolerating Janine's touch, and Janine said she wasn't letting her in at all. But, on the plus side, Janine said she didn't really have any tense spots, just more of an all over resistance. I will try another session with Janine, then I will call Dr. Hills. I am still absolutely convinced that it is some pain of some sort, as opposed to her being willful or dominant. It was too sudden of a change for anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment